CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sewin' and Craftin'

I have been trying to make a few things for Annabelle before she gets here but its hard to find the time.  Nap time is my only free time and I usually use that time to clean or do laundry or sometimes even nap myself.  I have made a bunch of headbands for her though.  I didn't really start making a bunch for V until she was a little older so I knew I needed newborn size ones.  I also made a cute new nursing cover and a bunch of newborn leg warmers.  I still want to make a carseat cover (I made one for V but don't like the fabric anymore), a bloomer headband set for newborn pics and finish a couple onesies up for her as well.

I made these adorable onesies for V and her which I think I will use for her newborn pics.  I bought H&M onesies for cheap and then decked them out.  I love the colors.




They are eggplant color if you can't tell.  I added knit collars, cream lace detailing, gold ribbons and gray dot stretch lace.  I made matching leg warmers as well as headbands.
I am obsessed with matching the girls.  I have bought a bunch of matching stuff, more for this summer.  I also made a bunch of matching headbands.  I swear I would one of those moms of twins who had them wear the exact same thing every day.  I'm a nut.

Here is one set I made, complete with monogram buttons.  Thats another obsession- monograms and personalization
I bought this really cool iron on vinyl for really cheap off a daily deals website and though I would try it out.  I don't have a fancy vinyl cutter yet, (YET means I REALLY want one-- a silhouette cameo infact).  So I had to cut by hand the design I wanted.  I went with a monogram.. big surprise.  It turned out so cute and looks better than I thought.


How cute is that?  Her middle name will be Faith by the way.  I also have hot pink and turquoise vinyl.  I think it would be cute to use a paper punch of maybe a butterfly and then iron them in a cute pattern on a t-shirt or onesie.  Or maybe "big sister" and "little sister" ones.

I also wanted to share the shopping cart cover I made V a few months ago.  It turned out so cute but is such a waste.  She never uses it.  She has refused to ride in the front of the cart for over 6 months.  And as far as resturant use- well lets just say she is a MESSY eater and I can't see having to wash it every time we go somewhere.  I know I know, thats so retarded to say but hey, I spent so much time on the darn thing.  I figure Annabelle will get more use out of it since I will have it when she first starts sitting in the cart.




I used Heather Bailey fabric which if you haven't checked out, you should.  Best patterns and colors ever.  Love it.

So hopefully I will have more to show you later this week.  I have to finish this week.  Yup that rights, only more week!  I go to the dr. on Thursday for an ultrasound to see how big she it and then Monday I go back to schedule my induction FOR THAT WEEK.  YAHOOOOO.  Baby A could be here as early as the 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment