CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Last Minute Projects

Wanted to share some last minute projects for princess #2.  I am pretty happy that I got everything done I had planned to except the bloomer/headband set for her newborn pics.  Guess I will be sewing that first week shes here!

I crocheted this little womb/pea pod thingy for some of her newborn pics.  I should rephrase that... I actually crochet all my hats and stuff like this on a loom, you may have seen the knifty knitter?  So I guess you could say its not really crocheting.  I can only crochet a simple chain off the loom.  I love the way it turned out!  I added a brown velvet ribbon as well.



I bought these cheap onesies from Walmart and took them to a embroidery shop I recently found to get them personalized.  Then I just sewed on some cute chiffon rosette trim to the collars.

I sewed this adorable car seat cover using moda and robert kaufmann fabrics.  Love the bright pastels.  I made some burned flowers and attached them to alligator clips for the velcro straps.  That way I can take them off to wash the cover or if I want to use the cute flowers for something else I can.


I bought this hot pink onesie at Babies RUs on clearance for like 3 bucks and added some pizazz.  I sewed on some ruffled black tulle and this super cute hand stamped trim I bought on etsy.  Lastly I added 3 frayed fabric rosettes.  How cute is it now?  Love it.  Perfect with some black legwarmers.



This is one of my favorite projects I did.  Blinged out binkies.  I found a great wholesale supplier online for swarvoski crystals and added some sparkle to a few binkies.  Hopin' she actually will take one unlike V.  

has an "A" if you can't tell
These are matching H&M onesies I added trim and bows too.

And lastly, here are some cute hats I made for the sweet pea...



this one is for the hospital, its my fav

Baby Update: Tomorrow morning I go to the dr to schedule my induction for this week.  Hoping she will have me come back tomorrow night for it.  Last Thursday I had an ultrasound to see how big she is... I am terrified to say the least.  They're thinkin' 8 lbs 7 oz.  Giant.  Plus she has a huge head.  Her head is measuring like 41 weeks and I was only 38 weeks at the ultrasound.  Criminy. 

1 comment:

  1. I am sure everything will be just fine! I am so excited to see this little bundle! All of the things you made are gorgeous as usual, Annabelle is a lucky little lady! Keep me posted on the baby news!!!

    ReplyDelete