CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Outfits and Craft

I wanted to share the adorable Valentines Day mailboxes I made for the girls.  I saw the idea on Pinterest and I'm sure a bunch of you on there are doing it too.  Mailboxes are from the dollar section of Target, candle sticks are from the dollar store and vinyl is from Etsy.  They are pretty small and don't hold much but I guess I put anything that won't fit next to it.  And yes I realize Baby A will only be like a week old if that and probably doesn't need one.  How cute are these?

I spray painted the glass candlesticks and simply hot glued them to the boxes.



I even bought a couple extra for more children we may have.  Another reason I'm a nut right?   Buying stuff for kids I don't even have.

Violet already has a cute dress for Valentines day I got second hand off Ebay so I just need to make her some red ruffle tights.  For Annabelle I made her this adorable painted onesie.  So loving how it turned out.  I need to make her red ruffle tights as well.  I will probably throw a pink tutu on her with it.


So cute right?  And of course, matching burned flowers for the girls heads.  I am loving these flowers right now.  Burned tulle is awesome, so vintagey looking.  I made them on clips instead of attaching them straight to a headband since I loved them so much.  They would be cute clipped on a scarf or dress or hat as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment