CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Big Girl Table

For Christmas Violet got her own little table.  We set it up in the living room so she can color there and eat her snacks.  Lately we have been letting her eat her breakfast there while she watches cartoons.  Spoiled right?  She has gotten so good at eating like a big girl.  She loves eating cereal and oatmeal.  The only problem is that I sometimes sit on the couch to eat a bowl of cereal and now she will get up from her little table and try to carry her bowl over to me.  So I usually have to sit at the table with her.  My little girl is getting so big!



1 comment:

  1. So cute! She looks like a pretty clean eater! Still working on Isaac with that! When I tell him to stop making messes when he is eating, he'll tell me, "Mom, I want to be a messy kid." Whatever....

    ReplyDelete