CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In Case of a Fire Call Violet

The other day I had a girlfriend over with her toddler and baby to hang with V and I.  I was nursing Annabelle on the couch and she was making the kids lunch in the kitchen.  Where were the kids you ask?  Not playing in the living room with me.. nope... not helping make lunch in the kitchen... nope...

They were in the office/craft room with the door shut.  Trouble. We run back there and open the door to see V standing in a pile of white powder.  White powder coated everything and hung in the air like a cloud.  The kids stood there with a very guilty look on there face. 

Miss V had pulled the pin on the fire extinguisher that was in the corner.  Are you kidding me?  It was everywhere.  I was laughing for a week about this little shenanigan.  I snapped a pic of the pile of powder after we swept it up a bit but don't have a pic of the kids standing in it.. that would of been classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment