CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2012

Valentines Day Gift

Before I forget I wanted to share what I made for Justin for V Day.  I saw it on pinterest (isn't pinterest great?)  and had to do it.  I love to do handmade things as gifts.  These days I don't get much time to do that though.  Check it...


So it's 52 reasons why I love you on an old deck of cards.  Cute right?  I used the Avery sticker full sheets to print my boxes (I created a template in Word) and then just had to cut and stick them on.  Then I used stickers, mini brads for the front and distressing ink to make them look older.  I'll share a few of the pages- some serious, some funny.




It was a lot of work but well worth it- the hubby loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment