CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Max vs. The Wall

s6300995So most of you know that Justin and I have two German Shepherds and a yorkie. We are like those crazy cat people but with dogs. Not too mention I want 5 kids, but we will save that for another day. Our younger German Shepherd Max is really crazy and hyper all the time. It's possible he should be medicated for ADD. The other morning I grabbed the two big boys bowls to go fill them up in the garage with their food. They usually get all excited and run around the couches in anticipation. I still can't figure out why dogs get so excited for the same dry bland food for every meal. I wish this worked for boyfriends as well.. Anyways, Max was especially excited this one morning and as he sprinted around the couch, our oldest dog Hartwin sprinted the opposite direction around the couch and it resulted in a head-on collision. The corner of the wall seemed to jump in at the last moment.. in other words, Max's face plowed into our wall, breaking it. The sound of my two 80 lb beasts charging the wall was practically ear deafening. A few moments later I noticed that Max hadn't come out without any injuries either. His whole area around his eye was scraped of all the fur. Obviously as a worrying mother I was scared he was hurt or in pain. About 30 seconds later he was back in action, prancing around with his favorite pink rubber football. Dogs must have skulls as hard as rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment