CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TV Night

I think I write these posts for my own entertainment, I may be the only one laughing so bear with me...
Tuesday night is currently my TV night. Justin is well aware of this. I let him know Monday as well as Tuesday afternoon that I need him to "babysit" the kids (or dogs as most people call them). I can't have any interruptions or I get cranky. I can't tell you the elation I feel every Tuesday morning when I realize that I have 3 hours of enjoyable TV to watch that night. Now, understand, enjoyable does not mean educational or totally wholesome. While Justin enjoys the history channel and any engineering, technical program... my Tuesday night line up consists of Nip/Tuck, the "new" 90210, and a new favorite, The Real Housewives of Orange County. I know I know, Justin has already pointed out how I am frying my brain with this nonsense. He refuses to even sit in the same room with me Tuesday nights. I think I get a kick out of the drama and non-realistic lifestyles of these people. I am 100% fine and happy with my life but it is still amusing to observe these crazy characters and their troubled lives. Tuesday beginning at 7pm, I reserve the family room for me and myself only.. maybe Trixie too. I need complete silence to enjoy my shows.. and a bowl of popcorn. Anyone that knows me and has witnessed me watching TV can attest to the level at which I put the volume. I have been tested and have perfect hearing by the way, I just like to make sure I hear every word spoken on the 60 inch television. I have yet to meet someone who doesn't tell me to "turn it down a little". So, every glorious Tuesday (atleast for this TV season) Justin locks himself in the office with the dogs and I blast the TV, reminding him to "talk to me" on the commercials. I really don't think it's too much to ask, it's one day a week for heavens sake. Being that it's Tuesday and T minus 1.5 hours... TGIT.. Thank Goodness It's Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    just wanted to say hi and congratulation, love your blogs and photos.
    If you need any help with your wedding just let me know. If you need music, flowers or any other tips or connections let me know.
    musiconthemoveDJs.com they did Wes and Melissa's wedding. and live across the street from us so they are good friends. Your a beautiful couple I am happy for you.
    love always'
    Aunt Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love your blogs and photos! They are soo entertaining, lol. Monday nights used to be that way for me...back when I had the Hills, Dr 90210, intervention and some other ones...but now all my shows seem to be dissappearing! At least I have Girls Next Door still (for now)...
    Hope your heater got fixed!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra - Future mother-in-lawFebruary 16, 2009 at 11:43 AM

    I love reading your blogs and checking out the photos! I am not much of a TV fan but I do have my favorites as well, like Amazing Race and Criminal Minds the new show on Wednesday night. As you know I love to read, so most of my entertainment comes when I read a good book. I am enjoying the celebration of your engagement. Say hello to the kids for me.. Hart, Max and Trixe

    Love mom

    ReplyDelete