CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Baby Princess

1-004I just wanted to introduce you to my sweet little baby princess Trixie. She is my everything! She turns one next month and yes, I plan on throwing her a birthday party. Edible dog cake and all. At 5 1/2 pounds she can take down Hartwin, steal his rawhide bones, and eats out of his bowl with him at every meal. If anyone comes near her bowl or her bones, she can produce the most vicious growl, you would think she might eat your hand off. I swear she learned that from Max. Max can bare his huge teeth like none other before him. Max is our problem child, he sets a bad example for his little sister. Trixie is daddy's little girl. She has dad wrapped around her finger. It's quite cute actually. mayjune08-025 I am trying to convince him that Trixie gets to be in the wedding. How adorable would it be for my niece, the flower girl, to walk with Trix down the aisle in a pink fluffy doggy dress. Justin isn't too fond of the idea. He thinks its ridiculous. But then again, he always thinks I am ridiculous when it comes to Trix... she has a car seat, she has a Dooney & Burke bag, and she has more clothes than him including a cheerleading outfit, pink bunny suit, Juicy Couture hoodie, a princess dress and a leg warmers and scarf set. Doesn't he understand that all that is necessary? I need to make sure she has an ensemble for any and every occasion. She also has quite the collection of hair bows and clips. I told Justin yesterday that I wanted to get another yorkie so Trixie could have a playmate... Justin said I am losing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment