CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wedding Planning

Ok, since Justin, my wonderful husband-to-be is taking so long to write a post, I guess I will take on the responsibility of keeping it updated. Geezo, I have to plan a wedding and blog regularly? Oh the expectations! So, wedding planning, even for a very small wedding, is pretty crazy and stressful. I thought by having a small intimate wedding I would bypass all the stress and bridezillaness (is that a word?). Mind you, I am not even close to becoming bridezilla.... I assure you I now understand why all those girls turn into one!! The food, the flowers, the invitations... not to mention the dresses. Miraculously I found my dress in one day after only looking at two stores! I managed the impossible! Talented, I know. But the bridesmaid dresses are another story. Apparently they stopped making dresses in pink and yellow. Guess I missed that memo. I told my mom I was ok with pink Hanes XL beefy t-shirts with a yellow ribbon tied around my dear sisters waists. Mom said if I wanted my sisters to actually come to the wedding, I would have to think of something else. Darn, and here I was thinking I was being creative. Oh, and don't even get me started on trying to convince Justin to wear a pastel pink vest and tie with his ivory tux. I guess he has to draw the line somewhere. Of course I threw in the line "if you loved me you would wear the pink vest" but I don't think that got me anywhere. Maybe I should try the "marriage is about compromise" line and see if that nets me anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment