CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Energizer Bunny

Violet just goes and goes! This girl never stops, I feel like I chase her all day long!  She loves to be chased.  It's become a game for her.  She giggles and tries to crawl away faster.  She gets into anything she can get her hands on.  I say "no" and she looks at me and then back at the thing she isn't supposed to be doing and then tries again.  Ha ha.  I have a feeling she knows what No means already.  It's crazy how much they learn and grow right around this age.

She can now stand by herself not holding onto anything for about 40 seconds or so.  (not that I'm timing it... ok maybe I am).  It is so wierd to see her do it.  My baby is standing? What the heck?  I think she will be walking before she's one.  She has gotten quite a lot of boo boo's lately.  Lots of hits to the mouth and lots of blood.  Scares the crap outa me!  She recovers pretty quickly though and is right back at it.  She finally cut a tooth.  She is teething like crazy and is snotting all over.  She loves to dance anytime she hears music and loves to watch pbs kids and the sprout channel.

She is obsessed with pointing right now.  Sometimes at things and sometimes at nothing.  Her babbling has increased greatly.  She has conversations with herself all day long.  It's adorable to listen to.  She says 'dah' for dog.  Atleast thats what I think she is trying to say.  She loves to poke Justin and I in the eye and pull giant chunks out of my hair.  She likes to poke her baby doll in the eye too.  Our poor next child is doomed to get lots of eye pokes.  She hates wearing hats and headbands now.  I have a terrible time keeping them on her.  She HATES getting her diaper changed or clothes changed.  It's the hardest thing to do. So most the time she just wears a shirt.

love those baby blues

see the booboo? and the snot for days?

how cute is this little butt?
havin' a snack with Trixie

No comments:

Post a Comment