CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Poor Baby

My poor little Violet has double ear infections right now! Boo. Ear infection fairy I hate you.  It's her first time getting one and we no likey.  She hasn't been feeling well for almost 3 weeks now- super grumpy, sleeping even worse than usual, runny nose, etc.   I chalked it up to teething at first but then I finally took her to the doctor and am sure glad I did.  I feel terrible that I didn't do it sooner.  What kind of mom am I?  Don't you just wish they could tell you what hurts?  So she is on the meds and on her way back to her happy self.  This is only her second time being sick so we have been pretty lucky.  She is a healthy girl thank goodness.

u know ur baby doesn't feel good and is exhausted when they fall asleep in their bumbo

poor muffin  relaxin' on her new couch/fold out bed.

2 comments: