CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Violet's first Easter was so much fun! Kids make holidays awesome.  Saturday my parents came by to bring Violet an Easter basket.  She was pretty excited.

Pappy and V (yes he goes by Pappy... I hate it but thats what he calls himself)

   
Mimi and V
enjoying her Easter basket from Mimi and Pappy (she even got jelly beans in that egg, the girl loves her sugar)
Sunday we woke up and Violet got an Easter basket I made her and a surprise one from Daddy! I even got a surprise basket.  It's fun for the Easter bunny to visit even when your a grown up!

loves the Disney princess microphone

Surprise baskets from the Easter bunny for V and I


tryin' to chomp one of mama's chocolate eggs

 We got V all dressed up in her new Easter dress and headband (duh headband) and went to church.  After a nap I took her out front to snap a few pics of my little Easter princess...







Justin's parents and his brother, wife and their little boy Landon came over for a Turkey dinner.  It was Justin's first time cooking a turkey with all the fixings.. he did awesome.  Quite the chef my man is.

Violet plays rough...

as you can see by Landon's face

Enjoying her very first mini chocolate cupcake

a tad messy.. just a tad

hasn't quite learned to share yet, were workin' on it
Can't wait for next years Easter, she will be ready to do an egg hunt.. Happy Easter Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having us over, it was alotta fun! :)

    ReplyDelete