CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

10 things

10 things I'm thankful for...

1.  My Heavenly Father who loves me no matter what
2.  My amazing husband who works so hard to provide for our family
3.  My incredible, adorable, perfect in-every-way Violet who has shown me what true joy is all about
4.  That Violet has both sets of grandparents living within 15 minutes of us
5.  My 4 super talented and beautiful sisters who are my best friends
6.  That I am able to be a stay at home mom- best job ever
7.  That I have a warm house to live in, food to eat and clothes to wear
8.  That we are all healthy!
9.  My sewing machine and craft room 
10.  That I get to spend Thanksgiving with both of our families!

What are you thankful for? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for a granddaughter who loves and supports her husband and is an awesome, loving Mom to her own little daughter. She is truly precious. Love you Rachel.

    ReplyDelete