CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Let's Eat!

Violet tried rice cereal this weekend for the first time.  She didn't really eat any of it, kinda just pushed it right back out.  She does open her mouth though when you put the spoon near it so I guess that's good.  Yesterday I tried mixing in some pears with it but she still just made a mess of it.  I decided to try it because Violet won't take a bottle.. like at all.  She absolutely wants nothing to do with one.  Which means I can't go anywhere without her and also I can't go out for date night or anything else at night.  Kinda sucks. 

I've been researching online and I guess around 3-4 months some babies start to refuse a bottle.  They are old enough to know the difference and of course prefer mom.  So, we have been working on it.  I have been trying a bottle of diluted apple juice, still not taking it though.  We will keep at it.  Some babies prefer a sippy cup so I might try that.




No comments:

Post a Comment