CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday Funday

Yesterday was a big day for Miss Violet.  Huge.  She is sportin' some new bling... yes that's right, she got her cute little ears pierced! I know some of you are frowning and thinkin' she's way too young but I thought about it a lot before I did, and was totally comfortable with it.  I also read that it was totally fine to do after their second round of vaccinations, which she had recently. We had a pretty fun day in general.  It started with a late breakfast with Aunt Jess and Aunt Megan at the Ugly Mug in Loomis.. love that place..

sucking on a french fry for the first time

Those of you who think I'm crazy to let her suck on that, I assure you it was only for a few seconds.  Her hand-eye coordination isn't that great so she kept rubbing it all over her face.  She hasn't even had rice cereal yet actually.  I am planning on waiting till 6 months but we will see.  They say your baby is ready to try it when you notice them watching you eat and they seem interested.  She already seems ready to try it so it may be sooner than later.  

Aunt Megan

After eating we went over to the mall and Violet rode in her stroller for the first time without a carseat.  She loved it.  She loves sitting up and looking around. (if your noticing her different outfit below- had a little poop explosion)




We went into Claire's to get her ears pierced, but first we had to buy her a tiara.. all princess's need a tiara-no hair required.



It wasn't a very fun experience.  I felt terrible, she didn't want to hold still and she cried.  She calmed down pretty quickly though.  She looks so darn cute though.  After 6 weeks I want to switch them out for some smaller posts.  The smallest ones they had look big on her.



cutest princess I've ever seen



1 comment:

  1. Rachel, she is so cute. I wish Joe had been on board with the ear piercing thing...but o well. We will patiently wait until he is. I love your blog. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete