CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Violet's First Thanksgiving

We had an awesome day yesterday hanging out with our families.  Surprisingly I didn't overeat too bad.  My green bean casserole was a dud though.  The beans were not cooked enough.. very crunchy.  My pumpkin cheesecake was really good, what isn't good with cream cheese in it though?  We had dinner at my parents house with all my sisters and then dessert at Justin's parents house with his brother, wife and little Landon.  It was great to see them again, Landon is getting so big! Seeing the two babies together is too cute! They love to just stare at each other.

Justin is off work till Tuesday so we are gonna work on the house, relax and eat leftovers for the next few days.  Oh, and get a Christmas tree.  I would get my tree after Halloween if it would last that long.  That fresh tree smell is amazing...

waiting for some turkey!

at Grandma Dickmeyers checking out Gma's toys


loves to eat her dress
Landon and Violet cuddlin' up
cousins
too cute for words

2 comments: