CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Cutie Patootie

I love my sweet girl but boy is she hard to take to restaurants! She doesn't enjoy sitting in her carseat anymore when awake so I have to hold her in my lap now when we go eat.  We took her to the homecoming rally on Friday and after that we went to Mimi's Cafe.  She was hungry and lately will not have anything to do with a bottle... at all.  So she got very upset and I had to take my food home to eat.  Not sure we will be going out to eat very often in the near future.

at Mimi's before the outburst

Sunday I took her to a baby shower and had to dress her super cute of course...I gave her a celery stick when we were there and she loved it.  It was hilarious.  She was going to town on it, sucking away.  I am going to buy some for her.  It probably felt good on her gums.






who doesn't love a baby in pink leopard?
 After the shower I was feeding her and trying to look at a Target toy ad and she got distracted and wouldn't eat because she wanted to look at the toys.  It was so cute, she kept grabbing at the paper..


 Before bed she likes to hang out with dad... he tries to keep her up till 7 by putting cartoons on the laptop for her.

isn't she making the greatest face ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment