CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Here Comes Christmas!

I am so excited for Violet's 1st Christmas! Last night we went and looked at Christmas lights.  Violet fell asleep before we even got to the street.  Oh well, next year she will really enjoy doing that.  Justin and I had fun though.. looking at lights, listening to Christmas music and eating the McRib (yes, I ate it again). 

Today I got Violet's stocking in the mail from Pottery Barn.. so so so cute.  Love it.


My mother in law got Violet a babys first christmas ornament but I still wanted to get one for her from us.  I decided on a Curious George one since its like one of her favorite things to watch.  I also just realized she listens to the Curious George movie soundtrack with Jack Johnson everyday for naptime.  Check out this cuteness...


and how bout a cute pic of some chubby baby feet with red sparkly socks... nothing says Christmas like red socks..

1 comment: