CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Violet Meets Santa

Friday afternoon we took Violet to the mall to meet Santa.She was very cranky that day so thankfully she took a nap while we waited in line. I love seeing all the little ones in there cute outfits or matching Chirstmas pjs, so adorable.
She did awesome.  She looked a little unsure but even gave us a little smile. Santa was very nice and didn't talk in a loud voice which would of scared her. I was half tempted to let Santa know I would like a brother serger and a silhouette craft cutter.  Hey you never know.

I lOVE how the pic turned out.


Here's some pics before we went to the mall.  Don't you wish you  had this cute present under your tree? And yes I know her bow is gigantic, I absolutely love it.  





1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love all the ribbon!!! I keep telling myself that some day my girl will come, but until then, I am enjoying my low maintenance (when it comes to dressing) boys.

    ReplyDelete