CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Mommy's Girl

Violet is such a mommy's girl now.  She has reached that point where she knows when someone else is holding her and she gets really wary of strangers.  She actually seems to get scared of large groups of people.  She screamed her head off at my parents church and also on Christmas eve at my aunt and uncles.  If anyone tries to hold her she get really upset.  She does ok with people holding her at our house though.  Probably because she is comfortable with her surroundings.

My dad was holding her the other day and she was sitting on his lap.  I don't think she realized who was holding her until she looked up and saw him.  Tears started immediately.  It's obviously cute that she wants her mama and that I am the only that can calm her but it also gets tiring! I never get a break!  I guess that's how it is as a mom.  She still won't take a bottle so now not only am I the only one that can feed her, I'm the only one who can calm her down!

No comments:

Post a Comment