CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

My Christmas Baby

Yesterday we went to church with my family and Violet got to wear her Christmas dress I made her.  It turned out so cute!! I had her wear her giant bow again, it makes her look like a present.  A delicious present.  Top that off with some to die for Mud Pie tights and we have the cutest Christmas baby on the block...


I took a white t shirt and turned it into a dress.  I love the way it turned out!

santa tights.. so cute!


look at that bowl full of jelly




and of course I needed a Christmas headband.  I had been wanting to make one of these for me..

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Makes me want a baby girl. I am pretty sure Landon would HATE me forever if I tried to put a headband on him, ha!

    ReplyDelete